As an influential voice in the worldwide Tech community, the aim of ICT Spring is to encourage emulation and networking between business decisions makers, innovation managers, start-ups, researchers and venture capitalists on a European scale. It is a yearly event held in Luxembourg City which is dedicated to exhibiting and demonstrating the latest relevant trends and innovations and discuss their impact on society and the working world.
This year’s edition will feature 3 main topics: FinTech, Digitalisation and Space.
– +5000 key decision makers in IT, finance, banking, web and marketing, investors, entrepreneurs, start-ups etc.
– Attendees from over 72 countries, 1 great exhibition area and VIP dinner with 650 guests the first day of the event
This year, ICT Spring will feature 3 main topics:
- FINTECH : RegTech/ FunTech / AI / VCs Insights / InsurTech
- DIGITAL : IoT / AI / Telecom / MarCom / eSkills
- SPACE : From satellites to services / Life in near space / Exploration of Space Commerce / Human migration to Space
Actionable, Applicable and Achievable Intelligent Automation to Revolutionise Financial Services
Join 60+ banking, insurance and financial services leaders as they discuss cutting edge automation topics, including; the shift from RPA to cognitive automation, nurturing unstructured data, the importance of bot IDs, real-time data opportunities, transforming the customer journey, back office machine learning capabilities and using intelligent automation to administer regulatory compliance. No other automation event caters to the financial sector better!
It’s not just RPA and AI that are going to make a change to your business’ performance, rather it is when you converge these technologies with others such as BPM and data analytics that you can really penetrate the realms of what’s possible and deliver a better, more personalised service to your customers or simply make major FTE savings.
Intelligent Automation: Financial Services is the first of its kind in the original and leading RPA & AI series of events, so join us this summer to learn how to:
- Make the shift from RPA to cognitive automation
- Develop a data-driven business that will converge with RPA and AI
- Maximise intelligent technologies for customer-centric or top-line results
More details at https://roboticsbfsi.iqpc.com/