Crypto Invest Summit is the biggest investment conference and expo for ICOs, blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies on the west coast. Join us May 1-2 at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
- 4,500+ attendees
- 2 days, 2 stages
- ICO Pitch Stag with willing investors
- Sponsors include Hashgraph, American Airlines, Dream Team, Spice Venture Capital, and many more…
- Speakers include Tim Draper, Bill Barhydt, Jenny Ta, Baron Davis, and many more…
Crypto Invest Summit brings to you the who-is-who in the cryptocurrency and blockchain space on 2 stages and the largest crypto expo space in the world. Join us for two days of presentations, pitches, educational panels and insightful fireside chats with industry leaders.
Investors and the hottest new blockchain investment opportunities meet on the expo floor and network at the parties.
The New Era of Investing
How Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies are changing investing forever.
Whether you are a blockchain entrepreneur, investor, service provider or a curious mind, Crypto Invest Summit is the conference to attend if you want to learn, network and succeed in the crypto space.
Learn From The Best
Get it straight from the most successful entrepreneurs and investors in this space and ask your question during the Q&A sessions.
Crypto Invest Summit attracts the cream of the crop of crypto and blockchain technology companies, service providers and investors who share their insights on panels and in fireside chats spread across two stages over two days.
ICOS MEET INVESTORS
Investors watch ICOs present their investment opportunities on the pitch stage and meet the founders on the expo floor.
ICO Pitch Stage & Expo Floor
Crypto Invest Summit provides a platform for ICOs and investors to meet and make deals happen.
Unlike most other conferences in this space, our primary focus is bringing blockchain investment opportunities and investors in the same room and creating an environment where ICOs can effectively get their message out and investors have the opportunity to meet with founders face to face.
A limited number of slots are left. Present your company on the Crypto Invest Summit expo floor and pitch on our pitch stage. To secure your chance to exhibit and pitch your ICO on the Crypto Invest Pitch stage, click the button below and purchase the “ICO Package” on Eventbrite.
DATADISRUPT, THE PREMIER CONFERENCE FOR THE FINANCIAL SERVICES DATA ANALYTICS ECOSYSTEM, TO HOLD SECOND ANNUAL EVENT IN NEW YORK CITY ON MAY 22 – 24, 2018
WHAT: DataDisrupt, the premier conference for the financial services data analytics ecosystem, will hold its second annual event in New York City on May 22nd – May 24th, 2018. The three-day conference will focus on the impact of large scale data sets, new data sources, innovative analytic techniques, the latest technologies and the most creative entrepreneurs on the financial services sector. The event will highlight many of the world’s leading data analytics practitioners and solutions providers, and will congregate the ecosystem converging around them.
DataDisrupt will feature thought leaders, senior financial services professionals, growth stage company CEOs / founders, corporate decision makers and members of the investment management community. The agenda will cover sector landscapes and trends, new market opportunities, innovative business models and disruptive vendor perspectives. Key lines of business to be addressed include consumer finance, commercial finance, capital markets, investment management and wealth management. DataDisrupt 2018 will also explore the impact of alternative data on the lending and investing markets. The event will address a range of horizontal functions, including: customer acquisition, price optimization, credit underwriting / monitoring, fraud prevention, regulatory compliance, investment analysis and portfolio monitoring.
Technologies impacting these lines of business and functions, including artificial intelligence, will be discussed by the innovators commercializing them.For more information, please visit www.datadisrupt.com.
WHO: DataDisrupt will feature over 65 speakers, including:
• Andrew Chin – Chief Risk Officer, AllianceBernstein
• Lori Bieda – Head of Analytics Centre of Excellence, Bank of Montreal
• Dan Ciporin – General Partner, Canaan Partners
• Lynne Laube – President and Co-Founder, Cardlytics
• Brandon Wright – CEO and Co-Founder, Cognical
• Rich Veldran – Chief Financial Officer, Dunn & Bradstreet
• Jim Swift – President and CEO, Cortera
• Peter Bailey – Chief Strategy Officer, Dataminr
• Kesna Lawrence – Chief Data Scientist, Deluxe
• Andy Mattes – President and CEO, Diebold Nixdorf
• Jonathan Corr – President and CEO, Ellie Mae
• Brian Walter – Global Leader of Watson Client Insights & Cognitive Experience, IBM
• Jon Karl – VP, Corporate Development and Co-Founder, iovation
• Kathryn Petralia – Head of Operations, Kabbage
• Jeffrey McMillan – Chief Analytics & Data Officer, Morgan Stanley
• Noah Breslow – CEO, OnDeck
• Rodger Desai – CEO, Payfone
• Bill Phelan – President and Co-Founder, PayNet
• Lars Björk – CEO, Qlik
• Tammer Kamel – CEO and Founder, Quandl
• Aaron Klein – CEO, Riskalyze
• Amir Orad – CEO, Sisense
• Chris Mitchell – Managing Director, Spectrum Equity
• Beaumont Vance – Director of the Analytics Center of Excellence, TD Ameritrade
• Mark Gazit – CEO, ThetaRay
• Ohad Samet – Co-Founder & CEO, TrueAccord
• Nick Beim – Partner, Venrock
• Stephen Harris – Head of Enterprise Data Strategy Architecture & Transformation, Wells Fargo
• James Moran – Co-Founder & President, YipitData
The full list of speakers is available here.
WHEN: May 22 – 24, 2018
WHERE: Alfred Lerner Hall
New York, NY