JOIN US AT THE PRE-EMINENT EVENT FOR REGTECH LEADERS
- 600 DELEGATES
- 100+ CCOs, CTOs, MDs and Directors from financial institutions
- 100+ RegTech Company CEOs & company leaders
- 100+ Senior-level Industry experts
- Regulators, investors and innovation leaders from around the world
- Partner events throughout the week
- 1-2-1 meetings and focused roundtables
- Interactive livestream broadcasting to a global audience
- Interactive app connecting delegates and global viewers
The Global RegTech Summit will be the highest impact RegTech event of 2018 if you want to:
- Find out what strategies the leaders of financial institutions are taking to address the threats and opportunities they face.
- Understand what regulators expect and what plans they have to support the development of RegTech within their jurisdictions.
- Get the complete picture of the latest innovations and the range of RegTech solutions in the market place.
- Learn from experts about how to identify and implement the right solutions for your organization.
- Get your RegTech company, product or service in front of senior decision-makers from banks, asset management companies and other financial institutions.
- Engage with active RegTech investors from venture firms, banks and major financial corporates
- Identify the regions that offer the most attractive opportunities for RegTech startups, scale-ups, market entry, partnerships, government support or investment returns.
ADDRESS THE CRITICAL ISSUES THAT AFFECT EVERY FINANCIAL INSTITUTION
- PSD2, MiFID II, Basel III, GDPR, Solvency II, AIFMD, MAR, SOX and other
- KYC, AML, CDD, Fraud, Financial crime, Conduct compliance
- Onboarding, Identity Verification, Cybersecurity, Risk Management
- Dealing with the challenges of regulatory change
- Understanding the impact of innovation
- Identifying the right RegTech solutions
- Partnering between financial institutions and RegTech companies
- Understanding the perspective of regulators, CCOs, CTOs, RegTech startups, technology providers and industry experts
Actionable, Applicable and Achievable Intelligent Automation to Revolutionise Financial Services
It is no longer just robotic process automation and artificial intelligence that are precipitating rapid growth in the financial services, rather a combination of the myriad of technologies that can be converged to drive true business excellence.
The shift from RPA to cognitive automation, nurturing unstructured data, the importance of bot IDs, real-time data opportunities, transforming the customer journey, back office machine learning capabilities and using intelligent automation to administer regulatory compliance and mitigate risk are just some of the topics that will be explored by the 60 expert speakers this summer.
Inspired by the recent initiation of Malta’s Virtual Currency Act, the Malta Blockchain Summit will be held for the first time this year on the 1st to 2nd November at the Malta InterContinental.
Boasting over 2000 delegates, 100 speakers and 150 sponsors and exhibitors, it promises to be an innovative and momentous opportunity for global influencers to network, forge new connections and debate the potential applications of Blockchain across a myriad of industries such as health, entertainment, government, and banking.
With the opportunity for custom built stands and packages at various competitive price points, exhibitors will be spoilt for choice. The pinnacle of which is the exclusive Platinum package which is cram-packed with tempting lures: such as a four-page interview with photo shoot and company profile in Blockchain Magazine, a double page advert and 20 hours of consultancy by Malta Blockchain Summit.
There are also exciting sponsorship deals to be found from a WiFi Sponsorship package to the Exclusive Main Entrance package, all offering an unmissable chance to get your brand seen by the people that matter.
Delegates can expect their business to be sweetened with a much-anticipated Networking Poker Tournament, sumptuous evening meals, a decadent Champagne Brunch, and a Rum & Cigar Night –all scheduled on and around these dates.
The agenda for the event will also include a Hackathon and a riveting ICO pitch. The pitch will see 10 start-up hopefuls pitch their projects, followed by an interactive question and answer session between audience and investors.
Closing Night will offer a welcome opportunity to unwind, relax, and celebrate the culmination of a successful summit. Delegates will have the opportunity to experience the limpid Mediterranean waters and ancient, craggy coastline through a Crypto Cruise followed by an enviously luxurious crypto party.
An illustrious melting pot of global speakers has already been confirmed to take part, including prominent individuals such as: Carla Maree Vella , James Catania, Max Krupyshev, Gordon Einstein, Alex Lightman, Joseph Cuschieri, Sally Eaves, Tugce Ergul, Karl Schranz, Pavel Kravchenko and Vince Vella.
Peruse the floor plan to this event and check further opportunities when you visit www.maltablockchainsummit.com
Tickets are to go on sale early May, but with ticket reservations already generating a marked interest, it’s worth booking early to avoid disappointment.