eFintechshow 2018 to focus on the new desentralized economy.
The consolidation of decentralized technologies such as Blockchain together with the various FinTech business models that exist today make the financial sector has to reinvent itself more than ever. A new economy decentralized is coming and will forever change the financial services that Today we know.
More details at http://efintechshow.com/Brochure-eFINTECH-SHOW.pdf
eFintech Show 2018 – April 11-12, 2018 in Barcelona, Spain
The insurance industry is entering an age of disruption and digital transformation, and as both the moment of truth for fulfilling the customer promise, and a significant cost centre, claims is a priority for transformation.
With new technologies enabling both operational efficiency and a superior customer experience, from artificial intelligence to drones and mobile customer communication methods, it is a critical time for claims executives to explore opportunities to innovate their processes.
At the Connected Claims USA conference, join claims visionaries and leaders to gain inspiration and tools for immediate implementation from innovative insurance case studies.
DATADISRUPT, THE PREMIER CONFERENCE FOR THE FINANCIAL SERVICES DATA ANALYTICS ECOSYSTEM, TO HOLD SECOND ANNUAL EVENT IN NEW YORK CITY ON MAY 22 – 24, 2018
WHAT: DataDisrupt, the premier conference for the financial services data analytics ecosystem, will hold its second annual event in New York City on May 22nd – May 24th, 2018. The three-day conference will focus on the impact of large scale data sets, new data sources, innovative analytic techniques, the latest technologies and the most creative entrepreneurs on the financial services sector. The event will highlight many of the world’s leading data analytics practitioners and solutions providers, and will congregate the ecosystem converging around them.
DataDisrupt will feature thought leaders, senior financial services professionals, growth stage company CEOs / founders, corporate decision makers and members of the investment management community. The agenda will cover sector landscapes and trends, new market opportunities, innovative business models and disruptive vendor perspectives. Key lines of business to be addressed include consumer finance, commercial finance, capital markets, investment management and wealth management. DataDisrupt 2018 will also explore the impact of alternative data on the lending and investing markets. The event will address a range of horizontal functions, including: customer acquisition, price optimization, credit underwriting / monitoring, fraud prevention, regulatory compliance, investment analysis and portfolio monitoring.
Technologies impacting these lines of business and functions, including artificial intelligence, will be discussed by the innovators commercializing them.For more information, please visit www.datadisrupt.com.
WHO: DataDisrupt will feature over 65 speakers, including:
• Andrew Chin – Chief Risk Officer, AllianceBernstein
• Lori Bieda – Head of Analytics Centre of Excellence, Bank of Montreal
• Dan Ciporin – General Partner, Canaan Partners
• Lynne Laube – President and Co-Founder, Cardlytics
• Brandon Wright – CEO and Co-Founder, Cognical
• Rich Veldran – Chief Financial Officer, Dunn & Bradstreet
• Jim Swift – President and CEO, Cortera
• Peter Bailey – Chief Strategy Officer, Dataminr
• Kesna Lawrence – Chief Data Scientist, Deluxe
• Andy Mattes – President and CEO, Diebold Nixdorf
• Jonathan Corr – President and CEO, Ellie Mae
• Brian Walter – Global Leader of Watson Client Insights & Cognitive Experience, IBM
• Jon Karl – VP, Corporate Development and Co-Founder, iovation
• Kathryn Petralia – Head of Operations, Kabbage
• Jeffrey McMillan – Chief Analytics & Data Officer, Morgan Stanley
• Noah Breslow – CEO, OnDeck
• Rodger Desai – CEO, Payfone
• Bill Phelan – President and Co-Founder, PayNet
• Lars Björk – CEO, Qlik
• Tammer Kamel – CEO and Founder, Quandl
• Aaron Klein – CEO, Riskalyze
• Amir Orad – CEO, Sisense
• Chris Mitchell – Managing Director, Spectrum Equity
• Beaumont Vance – Director of the Analytics Center of Excellence, TD Ameritrade
• Mark Gazit – CEO, ThetaRay
• Ohad Samet – Co-Founder & CEO, TrueAccord
• Nick Beim – Partner, Venrock
• Stephen Harris – Head of Enterprise Data Strategy Architecture & Transformation, Wells Fargo
• James Moran – Co-Founder & President, YipitData
The full list of speakers is available here.
WHEN: May 22 – 24, 2018
WHERE: Alfred Lerner Hall
New York, NY